Seattle Elks Lodge No.92
Rate: $17 per hour
Seattle 92, is looking for a seasoned bartender for the social quarters.
Jim Howes, House Chair, email@example.com, (206) 779-6815
We are looking for an engaging and experienced Bartender to provide attentive and friendly service to our members. You must have knowledge of different types of beer, wine, and know how to mix a variety of spirits/cocktails. Bartenders are required to engage with our members and be mindful of over service signs. You will also be responsible for shift closeout/drop procedures, taking inventories, and replenishing of stock.
- Take beverage orders from customers as requested
- Mix drinks using a range of ingredients and liquor.
- Check membership cards for current member status
- Monitor all patrons for alcohol intake.
- Provide a positive and friendly guest experience.
- Keep bar area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain and stock bar
- Organize the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
- Slice, and prepare garnishes for drinks
Requirements and Qualifications
- Mast card certificate
- Previous experience working in fast pace establishment.
- Must be able to lift 20-pound and stand for an 8-hour shift
- Strong customer service skills, and positive attitude.