HELP WANTED – Prep/Line Cook
Seattle Elks Lodge No.92
Rate: $24 per hour
Seattle 92, is looking for a seasoned line/prep cook for the social quarters.
Jerry Cote, [email protected]
Line/prep cook is responsible for preparing and cooking all food items based on standardized recipes. He/she is also responsible for minimizing waste and maximizing goods.
- Setting up cook stations and stocking necessary prep.
- Cleans and maintains stations and assists with kitchen organization.
- Prepare food on the line, cutting, mixing, chopping, and making sauces.
- Cooking on the line, grilling, frying, chopping, sauteing, and broiling.
- Adheres to standardized recipes.
- Restocks all food items.
- Handling and storing food safely.
- Maintains inventory counts before and after shifts.
- Performs all closing duties.
- Minimum 3 years prior experience as a cook in a medium volume Restaurant.
- Physically able to lift equipment up to 40 lbs. Able to walk and stand for extended period of time.
- Must possess a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and energetic.